Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hush, Hush book Review!!


If you guys need a book or can't find a book and are interested in fantasy fiction, this is the book you have been waiting for!! I am not a book reader, period. It takes a really good book for me to read. And not just read it, to also finish the book!! LOL. I pesonally just read like 60 pages of a book and give up. Yep, that is lazy me for ya.

Anyways, this is a best-seller by Becca Fitzpatrick. This series contains 4 books. Those books are Hush, Hush, Cresendo, (which I am currently reading) Silence, and last but not least Finale. These books are on the more expensive side but, it is worth it. :D

The first book ,Hush, Hush, is mainly about a girl named Nora who has a regular life like all other high school girls. One day in Biology class, the seating arrangment suddenly changes. Vee (Nora's best friend) switches seats with a guy. His name is Patch. Patch gave Nora an uncomfortable feeling. Coach (the teacher) gives an assignment that consists of getting to know their new partners. Nora and Patch talk. When Patch starts talking with Nora, he knows everything about her. She wonders who he is and why he knows everything about her. Later on in the story, Nora feels an emotional connection between her and Patch, even though he has a dark, scary, and unknown past. Could they ever be in love?

I encourage you all to read this series! It kept me turning the pages and I never put it down. It will keep you wanting more and more. When I finished the story, I begged my mom to get me the other books everday 'til it was at least 5 times a day. Hahaha Then I got yelled at. I love this book so much I left it at school over the weekend and I nearly died in the inside. Sometimes I even feel pathetic that I am obsessed with this book so much. I read the Hunger Games and this book is soo much better. XD I hope they make a movie!! That would be awesome!! :O hehe now I will have Hush Hush posters allll over my room! Well now I am going to read my Cresendo now. (THAT I JUST GOT YESTERDAY SOOOO EXCITED) Bye bye now! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment