Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Halloween!!

I know it is only September but Halloween is coming up next month!! I love Halloween, it is like one of my favorite holidays!!!! I don't love it just for the candy but, for the dressing up part! When I was little (like every other little girl) I liked to be all cute. Then I went to wanting to dress up a scary person. Now as I got older, I want to be something unique and/or creative. One year I went trick or treating with this one girl and she was a fat old lady. She had like the padding underneath her night gown for the fat and she had curlers in her hair. Which was a grey wig. And she had a sign that said missing dog, last seen on my lap. But you see the funny part was that a stuffed animal dog was stuck to her butt. Hahaha I still laugh at that today. XD She has inspired me to be funny, and creative with my costumes. So this year I am going with a close friend of mine and she wants to be 80's girls. So, I was like okay that is cute... ok I will do that. Then my mother pulled out Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts!! (things from Dr. Suess Cat and the Hat... I think?) So then I was like OMG lets get blue afro's and be thing 1 and thing 2! But she wants to be an 80's girl. So, she came up with a plan to be 80's girls for half the time and the things for the other half. So I said okay but, it just seems to complicated. So I have no idea what to do and I also wanted to be Cat women... long story.... anyways if you have any unique or creative ideas for us, tell me! She wants to be all cute and I want to be different. So besides that stuff I am soo pumped for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment