Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

I'm a huge Jenna Marbles Fan!

I am sure that everyone has heard of youtube. If not... you have not lived!! hahaha Jk Jk Anyways, I can not stop watching her! If she were to read this...I...would....die! She is one of my role models to be funny and live life to the fullest!! One of my favorite videos is Landshark. You must look it up right now!! Go! Go! Go! I still remember the day I first saw her. Here is how it went... (btw this is the video I first watched - How to Avoid Talking to People you don't want to talk to-) ... first reaction.. oh well she is pretty. 10 seconds later.... WOOOW..... That was interesting. I LOVE HER -goes to watch more- So that is pretty much how it went. She does curse (a lot) so I do not recommend for younger people!! You people reading this will soon be in love with her videos!! She is A-maze-ing! Well if you like my blog, come back for more updates weekly!! I <3 Jenna Marbles

2 comments:

  1. Checked her channel out because of this.
    And I got to admit, she is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that you thought she was hilarious!!

      Delete